Monday, January 09, 2012

Happy New Year

Well it has been a while. But as I am sure you have seen on many other blogs, it is hard to keep up with posts during the holiday season. In saying that I do hope everyone had a lovely holiday with their family and friends. Also hope that the begining of everyone's new year  has been good. Now I have to tell you I have been waiting for confirmation from my parents that they have received my Christmas card before I posted it but unfortunately it has yet to arrive so I am going to post a picture of it now.



Now lastly I have been on to my next project which is thank you cards for my friends and family. For the last couple of years I have been trying to get them out. Sometimes I get them out and other times I haven't. But since I am trying to stay away from the kitchen after dinner working on losing weight with weight watchers again this gave me a great excuse to not only have me time in my craft room but also to stop the after dinner snacking. So here are some very clean and simple thank you cards that I worked on last night. I hope you enjoy these cards. And Mum sorry yours never arrived. Take care and thanks for looking.
























No comments:

Post a Comment