Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tasking Tuseday

 Not sure if that is a real word but it is a day of tasks here. I am in the crunch time now to finish a few of the Christmas cards that I need to get out. The problem I have is that once I hold a workshop for others to make their cards I find it hard to make some for myself. Probably cause I have been working on them for so long. My other issue is that people that come to my workshop are also people that are on my list for Christmas cards. I don't like sending them a homemade card that they have seen or just finished making the week before.  So I have been slaving away the last couple of days trying to come up with some ideas. Searching magazines and blogs and youtube. Well last night I found this magazine that gave me the pictures for this first card. So it is several layers that you put on top of each other. Came out very pretty if I do say so myself and I even added a little glitter to his hat which the picture doesn't do justice too. I do apologize that this is not the best angle shows a few of the misalignment but not to bad for my first try. Have to say I really like the way my mothers card went too but since she does stalk my blog daily I will wait till after the holidays or once I get confirmation that she has received it to show it here. The last one is for my sister. I had to choose this shaker card because when I was once way back when a Stampin Up demonstrator I did a class for her and we tried to do some shaker cards that was a big disaster, so it is kind of a joke now. So since she did attend my workshop I have been trying to figure out what to make hers and I do know that last year she liked the penguin so much that I had to combine the shaker card with the penguin. I hope you have enjoyed my post, and will hopefully check back here again.
Thanks,



























No comments:

Post a Comment