Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Record

Good morning,

Well have to say I don't believe I have done so many posts since I started this blog, lol. I just wanted to show you another card we made at my friend Jen's open house. Have I mentioned she is an amazing stamper and a Stampin Up demonstrator? Well she is! Anyways this was another great card she had for us to create, while demo'ing the new stamp set. My mother fell in love with this set so I am going to have to put an order in for her, lol. Hardship I know. As much as she likes this card though I am going to have to send it off for another crafter to enjoy in the Canadian Card Exchange. So hopefully the person recieving it will like the set as much as my mother did after seeing this card. I hope this post finds everyone well and I appreciate you taking time out of your day to stop by. Thanks for looking once again,








2 comments:

  1. I am happy to see that you are back into the blogging again, but don't go overboard.....three in a row. Yes I loved that card and NEED to get that set.

    ReplyDelete