Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Hello Everyone,
Not sure about anyone else but this rain is really getting me down! Not sure what has happened to my crafting mojo but I think it is getting washed away with the rain. Five days of rain does not make five kids under 5 or me a very happy person. Needless to say I even though I don't have much mojo left I do have a card I would like to show you. It was one I made for my mother for Mothers Day. The card was case'd from Gloria M on stamping with Beate. Have to say she is very talented and I have not done a card like this before, and it was super easy. I started off with a stampin up stamp and embossed it in clear embossing powder. The next step was to stamp the word stamp, also stampin up over the whole image. I did have to use a Kleenex to get the ink off of the embossed flowers. After that I used a sponge and added blue ink to the top and green to the bottom of the image. Then had to wipe off access ink from the image. The ribbon is Green Asparagus and the square paperclip is stampin up. Matted in a blue cardstock from recollections and the base was from stampin up and believe it is old olive. Hope you enjoyed this post and look for another tomorrow, I have to make a get well card for my aunt. But that is something I will tell you about tomorrow. As always thanks for looking and hope to see you back her soon.
Thanks









1 comment:

  1. I really liked that Mothers Day card Amy. Thanks!!! It was great being home this year and celebrating with you in person.
    Love You
    Mum x x x

    ReplyDelete