Thursday, May 19, 2011

Get Well Wishes

Good Morning,
Well another long rainy day ahead, but as promised I do have another card to show you. So my Aunt (the pretty lady on the left, and the other pretty lady is my Mother!) was putting away somethings in her kitchen cupboard and when she stepped down from her stool twisted, or thought she twisted her ankle. Turns out she has broken it and now has to wear a walking cast for about 2 months. So as the cardmakers oath says we will do, lol, I have made her a Get Well card. I know any excuse to make a card, lol. This one I used the stamp set from My Favorite Things, and I coloured in with my tombow markers. The paper for the mats were recollections from Michaels but the base is Stampin Up. The border on the bottom is treading water by fiskars. Not sure if you can see the sentiment but it says "Nobody knows the truffles I have seen!". Thought it was fitting. I hope you enjoyed today's card. Tomorrow will be another post cause I have to get out my cards for the CST. So hopefully we will see you back her tomorrow.
Thanks and take care,






No comments:

Post a Comment