Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Back to work we go!!!

Good Morning,

I do hope everyone has enjoyed the long weekend. Of course I am sure that everyone wishes it was warmer and drier out, but a long weekend is great appreciated anyway! There was the chance of a postal strike here in Canada so I was holding off on my latest CCE cards. According to the news they have delayed the date till the end of the week so my cards will be heading out tomorrow morning. So here is and easel card, for one of the ladies on my list. The paper was a mixture of Stampin Up and Recollections from Michaels. Not sure if you can see it from the picture but I used two different embossing folders. One is a Stampin Up folder of tulip borders and the other is the Sizzix Swiss Dots. The tulip was cut from the Bloom Lite Cricut cartridge. Using again a mixture of stampin up and recollections from Michaels. The stamp was one from the dollar bin at Michaels, and I also used my white gel pen for the stitching. The two ovals were cut from the George cartridge. I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I hope the recipient does later this week. Take care and hope to see you back here soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment