Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thankfully Thursday

Hi Everyone,
Sorry I have MIA, I really have been trying to get some reading done as well as spring cleaning, and most of all getting to the gym. But I have returned and have to say is anyone else thankful that this week is almost done. Is it just me or has it been a very long week so far?
Anyways I have two beautiful cards to show you from the latest Canadian Card Exchange group. There are some very talented ladies out there this month. The first one is one I received today by Irene. Looks like she has used some stampin up paper, and the stampin up dies.



Secondly we have Brenda who made a lovely card, I believe she said it was glimmer mist and a stencil for the design.

I feel very much in awe the wonderful talent that is out there and that I am very lucky to be included in a swap with these talented ladies. Also even though showing off my creations, and even getting around to sending them out to other people than my friends and family is a huge step out of my comfort zone I am very pleased that I have. And will be showing off my cards for the May addition of CCE. I hope everyone is having a good day and that will see you back here soon to preview my work.

Take Care and Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment