Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wet Wednesday

Good Morning,
Well doesn't look as nice out today as it has the beginning of the week. Kind of grey outside, the weather man says chance of showers this afternoon. Oh well I guess we have to have a little rain to get the grass green and the flowers to grow. Don't know about you guys but this kind of day makes me wanna crawl back under the covers and have a few more hours rest. Unfortunately not in the cards, lol get it cards, for me today. Oh well guess I will have to make sure to have a pot of coffee on.
Anyways off to my card that I would like to share today. This card I made for a lady that was looking at sending and Easter card to her family. As well as I cut off a few extras for some of my family members. The cuts were made on my cricut with the Easter 2010 cartridge. The bunny is cut from velvet paper so that it is soft and fuzzy. Her bow is the glitter stack from Recollections. The yellow circle and green scalloped circle is also from the Easter cartridge and is Recollections paper as well. The pink mat is Recollections but has been run through the cuttlebug with an Embossing die. The picture doesn't show the images well but they are a bunch of butterflies. I have highlighted them with pink passion ink, and used my white sharpies pen to highlight their trail. And the white base is just prefolded cards from Michael's. I hope you enjoy this card, and thanks for checking in will hopefully have something else to show off tomorrow if this coffee ever kicks in, lol. Have a great day and hope to see you back here soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment