Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Terrific Tuesday

Good Morning,
I hope everyone is having a good day. Nice to think that it is actually like a Wednesday cause of the shorter week. Gotta love that. Well today I do not have a card of my own to show off but instead I have one from a very talented lady named Carole. We both have signed up for the Canadian Card Exchange. Now not sure if you recall me mentioning this in an earlier blog but this is where a bunch of very talented crafters get together and send each other handmade cards for six months. So each month you get to receive a nice handmade card for the six months. Mine always seem to arrive on days when I need a little cheering up. And this one with its cheery colours sure did the trick when it arrived. Thanks for having a look and check back soon for the second card I received for the month of April.
Thanks as always for looking.





No comments:

Post a Comment