Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April Showers Bring May flowers

Good Morning,

Well I am not sure about anyone else but WOW hasn't that just been a crazy few days of weather. I thought the whole house was shaking a couple of times when the thunder cracked. It was very surprising that neither of the girls woke up during the storm. That is not to say I wasn't woke up by two very disturbed animals. Both the cat and the dog did not enjoy the thunderstorm. LOL. Oh well as the title says all this rain will bring us some wonderful May flowers.
I have a quick share for you today. My youngest daughter had a birthday party to attend on the weekend and needed a card for the little girl. My create a critter cartridge has not been having much loving lately so I thought I would pull it out. The patterned paper is from an old stack of stampin up. the pinks and greens for the mat and base are stampin up, but the pinks I used for the pampered pooch was Micheals recollections. It doesn't show up very well in the picture but the bows are actually cut from glitter paper. Which Micheals do have in a paper pack of recollections. So is the bling in the middle of the bows too. Her fancy googlie eyes are also from Michaels and are a collection with eye lashes and are very cute. The sentiment at the bottom of the card is from Papertrey Ink. Hope the little girl enjoyed it. I know I had fun making it and I do love to make easel cards. Hope everyone has a good day and hope to catch up again soon. We are heading out now to enjoy the nice bright sun and walk the dog. Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment