Tuesday, December 14, 2010

MIA - Christmas time is busy busy busy!

Hello Everyone,

I apologize for being MIA the last few days. Between starting my shopping and the Christmas crafts that I have planned, I am finding it hard to blog and keep up. So here are a few cards that I have been making. Tomorrow I will show you what I have been up too for the little children I watch over during the day.

So this card is using Whisper White Stampin Up cardstock, Michaels brand Recollections paper, a white gel pen, the nestibilities dies in my cuttlebug, and a Merry Christmas stamp from a Stampin Up set which at this moment slips my mind. Oh and of course some stickles for the bling in the middle.







Alright for this card I again used Whisper White Stampin Up cardstock. The other red and white layers were Michaels brand paper called Recollections. Stickers were used for the Snowman and snowflakes. But there is some patterned cardstock under the stickers which I believe is DCVW stack from Michaels again.






And for my last card which I believe has me almost caught up, is Santa from the Paper Doll
Dress Up cartridge. I used my cricut to cut out the doll and the accessories. My white gel pen
came in handy to highlight the parts on his boots and jacket and hat. I used a little brown chalk to high light his beard and mustache. The red cardstock as the base was Recollections brand from Michaels as well as the pattern paper was also from Michaels and I believe is also DCVW. The base is embossed using my cuttlebug just the name of the folder escapes me a the moment too but it was highlighted with some close to cocoa ink from Stampin Up.
I hope you have enjoy the cards today and I will have more stuff to show you tomorrow. Looks like it will be a quiet day in the house today cause it is snowy but not enough to be a snow day. So only the little ones home with me today. But after shovelling my driveway and helping my neighbour with his I am going to go and enjoy a nice hot cup of coffee I think I deserve it. Have a good day and hope to be back chatting soon.














No comments:

Post a Comment