Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 5 Starting to Look Alot like Winter

Hello Everyone,
Well I am a big supporter of snow doesn't make Christmas, lol. It only makes winter and cold. But starting to feel a little more festive with a few decorations out and the kids being excited about doing the advent calendar. And I hear that here we are suppose to start getting some snow tomorrow and the weather men are saying it won't stop till Monday. Not sure how much we are expecting but I know it will make for a quieter weekend. Not so much getting out with the way the roads are going to be. Anyways I have another card for you today. I had made this for my private stock of cards to send out for the holidays but loved it so much that I shared it with the card workshop I had hosted. Most of the items were actually Stampin Up products, the shaped die cut paper that the trees are stamped on is Stampin Up. As well the trees and black embossing powder was Stampin Up. The paper was my Michaels Recollections brand and of course had to put some stickles on the trees. The blue sky was done with Brocade Blue Stampin Up ink. The Swiss dots cuttlebug die was used for the white mat that is on the black cardstock.















I hope you enjoy and have to say I am not the best photographer but was pleased how the camera picked up the stickles sparkle.


No comments:

Post a Comment