Thursday, December 09, 2010

Day 4 - And old Christmas Card


Good Morning Ladies,

Well this is a new card I made for this year but the style is an older style. Now snowflakes are always going to be in style for Christmas cards, and honestly the white embossed paper has some shine to it that unfortunately the camera just doesn't pick up. So the details is the embossed snowflakes is done with a cuttlebug folder, the papers are all Michaels Recollection, the snowflake was cut out with the Christmas Cartridge that we recieved free with our last gypsy update. The mats were cut 1/4 inch shorter than the one before it. And I believe that the little bling in the center of the snowflake was purchased from the dollar store. As always the adhesive is my ATG gun. Hope you enjoy this card and I will try to have another card ready to post for tomorrow. I have to start on my mother in law and my husbands aunt, their calendars with photos from this past year. Which I am hoping to get posted on here too. I hope everyone is having a good day and am so looking forward to tomorrow being Friday and finally the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment