Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Day 2 of Christmas Cards

Hello Everyone,
Here is my second Christmas card. Some of these you ladies will recognize from others blogs as well as from the card workshop I held on this past weekend. I have giving credit in yesterday's blog to many of the very talented ladies that I have taken inspiration. With this card I used my cricut to cut out the wreath, leaves, and bow, the circle and scallop were both punches one was fiskars the other was mary, the paper is recollections, and the pattern paper is DCV paper stack, the bling was dollar store bling, the Merry Christmas are those gold outline stickers, and as always I have used my ATG gun and dollar store pop dots. Hope you enjoy and will see you back here tomorrow.
Thanks for looking,





No comments:

Post a Comment