Monday, December 06, 2010

Christmas Season is Here

Hello Everyone,

Well I have been starting to make Christmas cards for the last couple of weeks, cause of having so many to send out that my goal is to get them all finished and out by the end of the first week of December. But haven't posted any, and sorry here is my little rant, but we seem to be starting the Christmas season sooner and sooner. Seems like the stores have their Christmas stuff up the day after Halloween as well as the music. And the Christmas lights on the houses. I mean sure it is nice to put up the Christmas lights when it is warm and clear, but that is not a proper family traditions, it should be everyone out in the cold cursing and complaining trying to keep the ladder steady in the snow. LOL! Just kidding. I don't mind or blame anyone getting their lights up while the weather is still nice. But please keep them off till December 1st at least. Now as much as all that bothers me I am so very thankful that there are crafters out there that have been posting their Christmas crafts and cards, cause I think I would have been lost without some of those wonderful ideas. But see the difference is I had the choice to view them, lol. Now seriously sorry for that little rant. Needless to say since it is December 1st I will be starting to post the cards I have made. Some are ones I will be sending out other will be for my card workshop. I have to say gotta love friends and family that every year ask for me to design cards for them to come and make. Talk about an ego boost. As much as that is making me feel good I hope this next comment makes a few others feel good too. I would not have been able to make the cards I am going to be showing the next couple of days without the help from a few of my favorite blogs and youtube celebrities. So a big thank you to madebymomo, loganscraftymomma, pam, pink stamper, readysetstamp, chris416ward, cardcrazy09. These are the main ones for today and I will post my other favorites as their card inspired creations come up. Thanks for looking and listening to me and here is my card. I used Create a Critter, recollections paper, ruby stickles, clear stickles and a dollar spot stamp from Michaels, my ATG gun, google eyes and dollar store pop dots. Thanks for looking and watch for another tomorrow.















1 comment:

  1. To have a look at the very talented lady that inspired this card you need to head over to Made By Momo's blog the link is under my favorite blogs.

    ReplyDelete