Monday, December 20, 2010

Count Down to Christmas - Five Days

Hello Everyone,

Well I have to apologize for missing again a few days, but I think everyone gets a little behind on things this time of year. We have had a couple of hard days with my husband not feeling well and not sure what was wrong. He has been given a new inhaler and we have our fingers crossed that this will speed his recovery. So not only am I behind on posting here but also for some of my Christmas shopping. Not really anything big to get just the last few minute little things that everyone forgets they need. And not sure about anyone else but my kids are home now on winter break so means even less crafting and scrapbooking time. But I am happy to report that I have at least gotten them to see Santa this past weekend and a nice photo to go with it. I have already put it down on a scrapbook page, last years picture isn't but trying to get thing caught up and all the scrapbooks I have read say to start with the newest pictures and work backwards. LOL! So have to admit I have them decorating flour cookie decorations so that I can quickly visit and post here. Anyways I hear the troops wrapping up the decorating so let me just say the next few pictures are of the girls Santa visit for this year and a few more of the Christmas cards that I have sent out. Happy Holiday and hope everyone enjoys.













So the details for the carolers cards is that I used a paper stack from Michaels I believe it was the DCVW stack for the holidays. My cricut of course was how I cut out the little boy and girl and that was with the Winter Frolic cartridge. I used my bic markers, thanks to Logans Crafty Momma for turning me on to them cause I think I would have ended but broke keep trying to buy the copics. And I would be lost without my white gel pen so I could make stitch marks. To make sure it all stuck together I used my ATG gun and dollar store pop dots. The plain paper was Michaels brand cardstock and a mixture of Stampin Up cardstock. I hope you enjoy. The girls on Santa's knee I planned for the Christmas shirts to be on, was hoping to get the boots off but the line moved too fast. The t-shirts I made last year for them with just iron on designs from Walmart. I wish everyone a Happy Holidays and hope to see you back here tomorrow for another card or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment