Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Day Count Down - Four Days

Good Morning,

I hope everyone is well rested. Due to my husband not feeling well I have opted to sleep in our guest room with the dog and the hamster. Well..... tonight it will be me and the dog the hamster has to go. Not meaning I am going to hurt the little guy, or that my oldest will be loosing her beloved pet. No, no, more like he can not sleep in the same room as me for another night. And no it is not cause he smells, and not cause he is a rodent, it is cause he doesnt' sleep!! So night will be nice and quiet. Anyways here are a couple more cards I have made for friends and family during this holiday season.













Looking at these two cards I didn't realize till I started to write the details about the cards. That they are done with competing companies. The snowman card the image is from Close To My Heart but the cardstock is Stampin Up. The ribbon is Stampin Up ribbon and I used Stampin Up markers. The scallop circle is the cookie cutters for the QuickQuts revolution. As for the card with the trees, that is Stampin up ribbon, image, and cardstock. The embossing powder is Stampin Up sterling silver. And I believe that the saying is also Stampin Up.
I hope you enjoyed these cards, and tomorrow I will be back again to show you some more cards along with a craft project I am doing for my little boys and girls that I watch during the day. Hope everyone is doing well and your are relaxing without any shopping left to do. See you back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment