Friday, October 29, 2010

TGIF

Hello Ladies,

Thanks goodness for sure that it is Friday. I am feeling a little tired today as it is, not only has it been a long week where I dont' have today off, I was also out last night shopping at a newly opened Michaels store where they gave us 20% off our entire order. And then had a chai tea latte at 830pm at night but then to burn off some of the caffeine I decided to finish up the 50 paper gift goodie bags for the girls classmates. I think they turned out pretty good. I did get them done about 1am in the morning and had just enough caffeine left in my body to start a loaf of bread in our bread machine to wake up to too. Had I been even smarter I would have skipped the bread and just loaded the coffee machine to start, lol. Oh well the girls faces lit up as they came down the starts and saw our dinning room table covered in little orange bags and these blue monsters staring at them. Well that is really all I wanted to say today and to show you the pictures, I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday and looks like we will have a sunny but cold walk for our last walk to the school. Have a great weekend and hope to catch everyone back here real soon.





















Thanks for looking,

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I couldn't figure out how to rotate that picture of those treat bags on the table so everyone doesn't get a crick in their necks

    ReplyDelete