Tuesday, November 09, 2010

I'm back

Hello everyone,
I am very sorry it has been so long since I last posted but unfortunately I have been sick with a cold and then pink eye. It has not been a great week or so. But being sick and not leaving the house has given me a chance to work on some crafty things for the Adrienne Clarkson Bazaar. It is a great thing the school started last year. This is not a fundraiser even thought the money does help with things for the school, but to clearly send the students the message that it is NOT the value of a gift but the thought behind it that really matters. All the items will be priced between $0.50 up to $5.00. And so the students can choose between things like toys, books, frames, ties, clocks, candles, jewelry and hand made crafts. Well you know as soon as I found out hand made crafts were one of the items we could donate for this cause I was so on it. I have to admit last year I was on it too with hand made boxes full of Christmas tags. And I also added some Snowman Soup which I will do again because apparently it was a huge success. Anyways I am starting to ramble so what I wanted to do was to give you a peak as to what I will be donating this year.


























Ok so the first picture is post it note holder with a pen. In the second one is mini note pads with a pen as well and lastly is bookmarks made with huge paperclips.
I hope you enjoy and as soon as I get the snowman soup done I will post those as well. Hope everyone is staying well and see you all soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment