Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Day

Good Afternoon,

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful long weekend. And to my American friends that your Columbus Day has been uneventful and relaxing. We are just getting things together to head over to my sisters house to see them and other family members for a wonderful turkey "lupper". That is a combo for a lunch and dinner cause it will be served earlier in the day. Anyways I understand that the post didn't make it to everyone on time for the festivities so here is my Thanksgiving Day cards that I sent out that hopefully my family and friends will get on Tuesday. I am very thankful that we have family around us and that everyone is happy and healthy for the most part. My wish for today is that everyone has a good weekend and has the chance to enjoy those things they are thankful for in their lives.








No comments:

Post a Comment