Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Crafty Night

Well it is great when the crafty mood takes you over and you just have to rush into your craftroom and create something wonderful. I have not been inspired to make any Easter cards yet, but was searching online for some and came across a really nice St Patty's Day card. I knew I had the stamp set from CTMH, but didn't have the embossing folder they used. It inspired so much that Monday evening I ran, not walked to my craft room and made my own version of it.  Funny cause I knew if my husband posted them on the next morning that they would reach the recipients in time for St Patty's Day on Saturday. I hope you enjoy and thanks for looking.


P.S. I apologize for the bad lighting, I was using my cell phone camera and was in our family room!






1 comment:

  1. That looks like a cute card, but can't really see what the sentiment is. But I know I would like to find that pot of gold one day.

    ReplyDelete