Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Back from Sunny Florida

Well I can't believe how fast a week came and went. For those of you that didn't know last week I left with my sister to visit my parents in Florida for a few days. We were very fortunate that my Aunt was able to join us too. Since my parents are in an RV my sister, aunt and I all had to share a hotel room. That was a fun experience. Here is the view from our balcony. It was in North Redington Beach. We were actually right on the beach but not beach view.


But we did have a walk along the beach. The seagulls were funny cause all the black gulls were on one side and the white ones on the other. Here are a couple of different views. Now I know this is not really craft related. So tomorrow I will post my haul of stuff that I picked up while having my first visit to Hobby Lobby. Hope you all have a great day. And thanks for checking in with me. Chat soon.






































































No comments:

Post a Comment