Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another Quick Post

Well I am starting to realize now as a Mum that if you say something to your kids they never ever forget! Especially when it is something they enjoy. The reason I say that is cause of course I am on a scrapbooking roll, not only am I getting pages done and in the right album but also I am keeping my craft room in somewhat an orgainzed state. And now I have to leave it to take them skating with friends which I did promise to do. I don't really mind, that much,  because it is good exercise for all of us but I am hoping to get my mojo back once we get home! So what I wanted to do was post a quick picture of the scrapbook page I managed to finish while entertaining Rosie this morning. She is loving to ask the questions from trivia games. Good with her reading and trying to sound out words that she is not familiar with. Anyways this is the pictures from her 6th birthday with some friends. We took them to a beading store so they could make necklaces and then to a Tim Hortons close by for donuts and juice. I am very proud of these pages not only cause I used up some chipboard letters I had but because this was a page I planned out using my Close to My Heart books. The page is a mismatch of papers I had in my stash as well as some Recollections paper from Michaels. I used tons of stickles and of course my ATG gun. I hope you like it, I do have some anxious girls to tend too so have to be going. Enjoy and hope to check back real soon.





P.S. I have covered everyone's faces to keep the kids private, sorry it does take away from the whole image but it is still really nice!
















No comments:

Post a Comment