Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wild Wednesday

Well I honestly don't have much to post today cause we are busy here making the packages for the cards. I do have a little something I wanted to shout about is that I am down 5lbs since I got back on doing my weight watchers and that is since Monday. I am a little sore and my stomach is not very happy with me but I am feeling better than I was on Monday. I hope everyone has a great hump day and I hope to have something to post for you tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by.
Amy

2 comments:

  1. 5 lbs is a great start...Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheryl, I know it is silly to start when the holiday season is among us, but I just couldnt' take another step on the scale and see that number or risk seeing a higher one, thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete