Wednesday, November 02, 2011

More ABC's

 Good Morning,

Just a quick check in and to show you some more pages of the ABC books. I do have another book to make that is why we are still posting. But I have decided again this year to do another Christmas Card workshop. This is where I have a few ladies over to make some pre-fold and prepared cards for a set price. It seems to quickly becoming an annual Christmas tradition in our house. I do enjoy the chance to get together since it does get busy during the Christmas season and gives everyone a chance for a night off of running around. So I will be starting to decide on different cards for the class and will be posting them for some suggestions and opinions on what you think. Thanks as always for checking in and I appreciate all the comments that you leave. Have a great day chat soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment