Sunday, November 13, 2011

Another Chirstmas Card

Well it has been an nice and relaxing day here, hope you are all enjoying the same. This next card I have to show kind of came together on its own. See I am just waiting around here to drag my husband to a Christmas craft fair at a local highschool and so thought I should get my bottom in gear to make another Christmas card for my workshop. I had instructions to make a card with a penguin on it, which I will post another day, but was not sure how much time I had till hubby would be ready. Since I had cut out this stocking a few days ago and still had not placed it on a card I placed it on the card base for the penguin and think I came out pretty well. I don't usually do shapped cards like this but think it came out pretty well. Have a great Sunday and I appreciate you all for checking in.








Supplies used for card were as follows:
Recollections paper
cricut and cartridge
stickles glue
stampendous stamp
atg gun adhesive














No comments:

Post a Comment