Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Looky what was in my mailbox.


Good Morning,
As promised I have started to add some paper craft items into my blog. Unfortunately I can't take credit for this beautiful piece of art. I received this one in the mail as part of the CCE swap. I have to say that the picture just doesn't do it credit though. In person it is shinny and just breath taking. Now the artist is Dorothy. I have put in a request to her where she learned this technique because as I said it is just breath taking. She calls it Gold Leaf on Acetate card. And I believe that she might be a CTMH demo since I think this stamp is in the stamp of the month collection. So if any of you would like to learn more about this technique as soon as I find out more about this tutorial then I will pass it along. Hope you all are having a great day, and enjoyed this short but very sweet post.








No comments:

Post a Comment