Thursday, May 26, 2011

TGIT

Good Morning,

Well some of you are more familiar with the TGIF, and this little saying is similar. Except this week even though it is a shorter week due to Victoria Day celebrations, I am very thankful for Thursday cause it is my Friday for this week. See with my job I get to schedule two Fridays a month to have off so that I can get errands and appointment done. And sometimes I am very lucky to have them fall when it is already a shorter week :)
Anyways I do have a card for you today that I meant to post earlier in the month but then it got lost on my husband laptop and I forgot to move it to the computer I usually post on. This card was for my Mother-in-law for Mother's Day way back at the beginning of the month. It was inspired by a card I saw on youtube by cardcrazy09. She has some wonderfully inspiring videos that will help with anyone's mojo. Anyways hers for a a welcome baby card. And I just
tweaked it to fit for my Mother-in-law. So the regular cardstock is Michael's Recollections and the patterned paper is from CTMH and old paper pack I had stashed away. The scalloped circle was cut from Just Because cartridge and the gate with flowers were from the Bloom lite cartridge. It doesn't show up very well on the picture but I also made a small dot in the center of the scallops with my white gel pen. And the center of the flowers were pearls from the dollar store. The sentiment was a stamp from the dollar bin at Michael's again. I hope you enjoyed the card I know my Mother-in-law appreciated it along with the visit from the grandkids and my husband on the day. I was with my own mother.
Thanks for checking in as always and hope to see you back here soon.








2 comments:

  1. Great card...love our Victoria day short week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and yes it is always good to have a long weekend, wish we had one every month, lol!

    ReplyDelete