Monday, January 31, 2011

Thankful Tuesday.

I hope everyone is doing well today. I just have a quick
post to share with you. A couple of weeks ago my sister
and I went for lunch on my day off. And as the bill came
she grabbed it and said it was her treat.
Well as most of you know my goal for 2011 is to
try to keep up with all the occasions
for sending cards.
So what a perfect occasion to send a card,
a thank you for a lovely lunch
and such a nice gesture.

Now I have always like that saying "I like/love you a latte"
being that I am such a latte lover. This cute little cup
was cut with my cricut from the smiley card cartridge we
got from the last gypsy update.
The googlie eyes were just dollar store buy, and the stickles on her cheeks
were a dollar buy at Michaels. The stamp is an acrylic stamp
not sure the name. And the paper is from
Me & My Big Ideas specialty cardstock paper pack, and well
as my usual stand by Michaels Recollection. As always
I have used my atg gun for the adhesive. I did something
different on this one for the pop dots. I used some fun foam the
same colour as the paper to pop up the image. I believe it was
from Creations with Christina that came up with that wonderful idea.
Hope you enjoy, I am aiming to put another post for tomorrow
with another card. Have a great day and thanks for looking.




No comments:

Post a Comment