Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to a Special Little Boy

Hello Everyone,

I hope everybody is enjoying a nice warmer Thursday. And to my American friends I hope that they are mistaken and you don't receive as much snow as they are calling for. This is just a quick post to show you a card that I made for a special little guy that use to be in my care till he went off to school. Ryan was in my care for about 1 to 2 years, can't really remember how long since he was such a sweetheart to care for, always a smiling face. Anyways he turned 6 this past Monday and so I made him this card from the Just Because cricut cartridge. The papers are all Michaels Recollection, the stickles are also Michaels from their dollar spot. Of course the adhesive is my favorite ATG gun and the pop dots are the dollar store. For the smaller pieces I do have to confess I did us a zig pen. Hope you enjoy. And thanks always for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment