Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hump Day

Hello everyone,I am just writing a quickie post this morning cause first off I haven't had my morning coffee yet and I am sure I will be having parents and kids ringing my doorbell any minute now. The other reason is I was up very late last night finishing up some household chores, laundry mostly. Have I mentioned I love my new dryer!! It is so super cool to wash the clothes we need and be able to wear them later that day cause they are dry, lol. Here is a picture ain't it beautiful.
Anyways the other reason is that there was a call put out by The Pink Stamper for pink cards for a friend of hers in the scrapbooking/cricut commnity that is very sick right now. She has been diagnosed with Stage 3 Breast Cancer. Not to say that any cancer is good but I just can't imagine how anyone that has had this news handles it. These are the bravest and strongest women and men that I could ever have the pleasure to meet. Anyways, as a show of support to let her know that we are thinking of her and wishing her well in this incredibly hard journey she is about to take Robyn wanted us to all send her cards telling her just this, and letting her know that she is in all our thoughts and that we wish her well. So I just wanted to post a picture of the card I am sending her. Supples are as follows; from my new stash of rubber purchases - My favorite things stamps, some recollections Michaels paper, memento ink, tombow markers, clear stickles, copic markers, the swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder, nestablities dies, a stamp from Heathers Stamping Haven ( not sure the name). And I think that is all the things I used from my stash. Have to say this picture doesn't do the stickles justice but I have heard that from other bloggers too that stickles do get a raw deal when they are photographed.


Anyways that is all the time I have today the kids are here now and my first cup of coffee is done. I am very excited to play with my other new stamps from My Favorite Things that came this week. So stay tuned to see a picture of that and which ever other cards I can get completed. Heading to the gym tonight so hopefully I am not too tired and sore to play tonight as well. But rest assured that I will be playing in my crafting space while the kids are napping. Have a great day and see you back here really soon!!

Hugs,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment