Friday, March 02, 2012

Another Crafy Post

Well I have to say it is just down right crappy out there today!! The snow is falling not even pretty like, and the winding is whipping around the house. It makes me happy that we don't really have to go out much today, except to pick up a kindergartener at the bus stop. Which means as long as no unexpected disasters happen today I will be able to get into my craft room. Now that I have said that I have probably jinxed it but I hope not. Anyways I do have another two page layout that I have completed in the last couple of days that I wanted to show. Again this from a few years ago but I am not a chronological scrapbooker, more a grab the time and motivation as it comes. This was Thanksgiving at my sisters a few years ago. Of course I was there but was holding the camera but I am not sure why I don't have one of my Dad there or even of us around the table. But I have to say I am pleased with the way it came out. I believe the pattern paper is from a Recollections stack of fall papers, and some recollections cardstock. The journaling is on a stampin up top note die. The borders and images were all from the Recollections stack as well. Hope you enjoy and thanks for checking in.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment