Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just a few Thank you Cards

Good Morning,

Well I am feeling inspired after watching a few youtube videos with my morning coffee. But won't be able to get into my craft cave till the little ones are down for a nap. I do however have a few thank you cards to show you that I was asked to make for a friend. She will be giving them out from her business for her clients.


This card was stamped using a Stampin Up set called Just Believe, with stampin up markers. The papers are a combination of Stampin Up and Michaels Recollections. The punch is fiskars treading water, the ribbon and pop dots are dollar store. And as always I have also used my ATG gun.







This is also a Stampin Up set called Sweet Scoops. I have to say I did see this one on the Splitcoast Stampers site, but the artist's name
escapes me right now. The paper is Michaels brand. The ribbon is again dollar store find. The Thank you is from the same stamp set. And I used stickles to make the ice cream sparkle. The punch I used for the canopy was the word punch by Stampin Up as well. Pop dots are dollar store but did use my ATG gun to adhere the papers. The ink I used was also Stampin Up not sure if it is retired or not but was called Close to Cocoa.

Thanks again for looking, and hope that everyone is enjoying the shorter week.
Rubber Hugs













No comments:

Post a Comment