Thursday, February 10, 2011

Good Morning,

I am sorry I have been so unorganized with my posts. In fact I could not even think of a title for this post. My back is still bothering me so I have not been getting much of anything done this last week. I had a wonderful trip to see my Aunt in Brampton which seemed to help for a little, then of course back to work, which seems to have stalled any healing. Thinking I might have to see a doctor about it since it has been a week and doesn't seem to be getting better.
Now that I have updated you on me, I do have a card to show you. Rosie was at a birthday party last week and so here is the card I was able to make for the little boy. Very pleased with myself and the card cause I was able to us a wobble on it. Most of the papers were bought at Micheals and is either Recollections or one of those all occasions paper pack. Stickles of course were used on the candle wicks as well as the cheeks. Was probably not needed for a boys card, but it looked so nice. The die cut is one I did from the smiley card cartridge on my gypsy. I wish I had video'd it case the wobbles are really cool. And as always I did use my ATG gun to put the layers together. I hope you enjoy and have a good day. Woohoo Grey''s Anatomy is on today as well as Private Practice two of my favorite shows for a Thursday plus Big Bang Theory. Enjoy your Thursday. Thanks as always for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment