Thursday, September 09, 2010

Scrapbookers Dictionary

Hello Everyone,

Sorry it has been so long since I have done a proper post. My grandmother passed away after a very long battle with cancer. So we are still trying to get back to normal but with school started this week everyone should be back into a routine by the end of next week. Not sure I am ready for all the homework and that routine but I am sure we will be fine.
So today is a rainy cold day so we are staying indoors. I am taking a quick techie break while the kids are busy playing Lego. Anyways I got an email from Gwen she is a Stampin Up demonstrator that posts to one of the groups I belong too and she sent around this Scrapbookers Dictionary that I thought was so cute that I just had to forward on to my friends, family, and fellow paper and craft addicts. Hope it puts a smile on your face like it did to mine.
Have a good day.

SCRAPBOOKER’S DICTIONARY


CREATIVE JUICES: Beverages consumed while scrapbooking.
CHOCOLATE: Food for thought
ENLARGEMENT: What needs to be done to every scrapbooker’s workspace.
PAGE PROTECTOR: A scrapbooker with young children.
TRIMMER: What a scrabooking hobby makes your wallet
UN-DU: An imaginary button you wish you could press when you make a mistake on a scrapbook layout.
PRECIOUS MOMENTS: Time spent scrapbooking


No comments:

Post a Comment