Friday, June 18, 2010

School Performance

What fun it was to be able to walk to the school this morning and see Rosie sing in the Three Piggy Opera. Now of course this wasn't like the opera opera with high pitched fat ladies signing in a language we didn't understand. I would have called it more like a musical performance of the Three Little Pigs. I was so proud and pleased I was able to attend, even with the three little munchkins I had from the daycare. Everyone was so well behaved sitting and watching as the big bad wolf blew down the houses. Now at least I think that is what he was doing cause of course it was all in french,lol.


So here is a card I made her with my cricut and the Create a Critter cartridge thanking her and telling her how proud I was seeing her up there singing her little heart out. I am not sure what which company the patterned paper is from but I can tell you most of the cardstock is Stampin Up or the Recollections Paper from Michaels.

No comments:

Post a Comment